Friday, September 3, 2010

"Why do you think that?"

What? I...Umm, well.. I don't know. I think things that, maybe, I shouldn't. I don't understand the things that take place, or my actions or words. Trying to understand myself is much harder than the understanding of others because I watch them from afar and I know them. But who the hell am I?

Ok: Let's just recap the day so that I can fall into bed and find a better tomorrow.
Escuela happened as usual. Friday mornings mean FCA which is always a little different. But always good. Oh, and of course, Fridays are game days. So pep rallies, excitement, and the ever present hope of victory.
As the "mother" of the Naked Boys, I made numerous drink runs at the game tonight. I missed nothing though, since we SUCK. But it's still always fun to be a part of the cheering fans and screaming students. And I do love my Naked Boys. They are so silly and fun.
My brother sucks everything. What did he do, you might ask? EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN AWFUL.
But now I arrive home. Sleeping must happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment